Refund Policy - KigoSoft
Thank you for choosing KigoSoft (referred to as "we," "our," or "the service"). We strive to provide our customers with the most professional and user-friendly software, as well as the best support services. This policy outlines our guidelines for refunds on paid subscriptions made through our website. Please review this policy carefully.
All KigoSoft products have free trial versions, which you can download directly from the Download Center. We strongly recommend that all customers try the free trial version of any KigoSoft software to make sure it is what they want. This assists in reducing dissatisfaction after the purchase.
KigoSoft has subscription-based and non-subscription plans. Refund request for non-subscription (lifetime version) must be made within 30 days of your initial order. If you pay for a subscription, you can submit a refund request within 5 days of your receipt. We've listed the cases where refunds may be supported or not.
Cases where refunds may be supported:
- Technical Issues: If you encounter significant technical glitches or errors and our technical support team can't provide a fix within 30 days.
- Wrong or Duplicate Purchases: If you purchased the wrong product (platform) but then purchased the right one (platform) within the refund period, the wrong order can be refunded. If you accidentally purchased the same product that you already had, the duplicated ones can be refunded.
- Subscription Cancellations: If you've disabled the auto-renewal before the renewal date but your subscription has still been automatically renewed, please send us the screenshot of the cancellation for a full refund.
Cases where refunds may not be supported:
- Refund Requests for No Reason: We are not able to support the refund request for no reason.
- Misunderstanding: The product fails to meet the customer's needs due to a lack of understanding of the product description, product functions, and compatibility requirements of the customer.
- Expired Refund Requests: Your order has already exceeded 30 days (for lifetime users) or 5 days (for subscription users).
- Dissatisfaction: You simply changed your mind after purchase. You purchased a so-called "wrong" product but ordered the "correct" one from another company.
- Improper Operation: Fail to register/activate KigoSoft product due to improper operation.
- Subscription Expired: Our products fail to work due to a cancellation of related subscriptions to streaming services, such as Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal, Amazon Music, Deezer, Pandora, etc.
- Refuse to Cooperate: You requested a refund for technical issues but never asked for any assistance from our support team with any detailed descriptions of the problem.
Refunds are generally processed within 3-10 business days after we receive your request and find it eligible for refund. Once the refund is issued, the corresponding license will no longer be usable. Please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer. If you would like to continue using our products, you can purchase the products directly from our store.
Please send your refund request to our support email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We may update this Refund Policy periodically to reflect changes in our refund process or legal requirements. Any significant changes will be communicated through our website.